Every year on December 31st we feel the freedom to dream big as we look towards a new year full of opportunity. Unfortunately, maybe of the goals we dream to accomplish never seem to to realize their full potential. In fact, only 8% of people actually achieve their New Year's Resolutions each year, according to research done by the University of Scranton. In order to help you start this year off right, we've created an infographic with 9 Data-Backed tips to help you stick to your New Year's Resolution.
This could be your year, but it's in your hands. Check out the infographic below and hopefully you can find some helpful tips to drive and motivate you to crush your New Year's Resolutions.
Share this Image On Your Site
Top 10 New Years resolutions for 2015
- Lose Weight
- Getting Organized
- Spend Less, Save More
- Enjoy Life to the Fullest
- Staying Fit and Healthy
- Learn Something Exciting
- Quit Smoking
- Help Others in Their Dreams
- Fall in Love
- Spend More Time with Family
News Years Resolution Statistics
- Percent of Americans who usually make New Year's Resolutions 45%
- Percent of Americans who infrequently make New Year's Resolutions 17%
- Percent of Americans who absolutely never make New Year's Resolutions 38%
- Percent of people who are successful in achieving their resolution 8%
- Percent who have infrequent success 49%
- Percent who never succeed and fail on their resolution each year 24%
If you are looking for more help in planning your goals, check out our SMART goal planner. You can download your copy by clicking here.